Saturday, February 20, 2016
Friday, February 19, 2016
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup mongo
- oil, for deep frying
Cooking Procedures :
- Soak rice overnight in water, then grind. Wrap in cheesecloth and hang to drip. On the other hand, boil mongo and mash.
- Dissolve 1/3 cup in 1/8 cupwater, then add mixture to mashed mongo. Cook over medium heat until dry. Allow to cool, then shape into small balls. Set aside.
- Dissolve 2 tbsp. sugar in 2 tbsp. water. Add to dry ground rice. Mash and form into small balls.
- Flatten each ball of rice dough, and spread out thinly. Place ball of mongo on top of rice dough, then carefully wrap to form into a shape of ball.
- Fry in deep medium-high oil until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!